Welcome to F.R.A.U - a website dedicated to the girls and women living in the Third Reich.
Historical information from primary sources such as original books and magazines, audio and film material, are the basis for our studies as are secondary sources like reference books by recognized historians.
Our website can only give you a summary of the social standing of the girls and women, the daily life under the swastika, because the historical background is too complex.
For further, indepth studies please take a browse through our "Recommended literature and other media" page or join our forum for discussions.
- We can assist you in your research related to female matters of the time period we study and portray.
- We have got experience in working with Living History Event Organisers, we work with historical vehicle owners, have supplied displays for museums and other venues and taken part in film and TV work.
-we can supply a fully functioning living history/re-enactment display depicting women of the TR to complement any event.
- We are collectors of WW II German militaria and memoribilia.
- We have a music teacher who is a trained pianist that can play songs from original transcripts.
- We can provide you with German WW II cooking, from authentic recipies to actually preparing a meal.
-We have reproduced items from the homefront. These include magazines, ration cards/sheets, ID documents (kennkartes) and much more that can be acquired for your own use be it educational or for your own living history display.
For further information on any of the above please use the CONTACT page to get in touch with us. Want to speak to some one on the phone instead? Call Louise on 07931207141
Enjoy browsing our website,
the Ladies of F.R.A.U.